MENU

Slide

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!






R: My dear ah, just say what you want lah ok?
WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Jasmine: what's Eljay! o.0

Pris: Lol, some people are just so annoying hor hor!

GL: Really! I do hope he's STILL straight! Hahahahas

Sol: Wahh!! CHUCK AND NATE, A COUPLE?!

Ana: Eh, what are you asking about ah?
I don't rmb what thing make face look red?

Marc: Nonono, I'm like 200kg. Lol.
What's with all these weight issues man.

Jessmiex: yup, the mac one. I think it's the Geo Nudy series. (:

Yian: Awww! thanks babe!

W***: lol, what a nickname!

Hahahas, thanks for the compliments thou!

Pby: Awww, thank you! You're so sweet (:

Gynis: yup! Christian. hehe thank you!

Nicole: Hahahahs, Tall?!
How can 157cm be tall?! hahahhas

Jinnie: Good for her! (:

Shirley G: No babe! I decide to be 200kg now! Hahahas!

Faith: Erm, i dont think you should trim them!
cos will look very ugly and fake cos you know if you
trim then like very straight?
you mean the length of the eyelashes right?
not the bone of the falsies yah?

Sarah: LOL! You still in the halloween mood is it!

Sul: Hahahas, thank you!

-: Thank you! Look below! (:

Steph: OMFG! I certainly hope that's not trueeee!

Passerby: Thank you!

Do: Lol, Of cos i got ass lah.
This one very confident. Lol.

Shan: thank you! (:

R: Lol, Jess and i were laughing when we saw your comment.
I was like "omg jess, since when were you even decent?!"

Shan: Awww! Thank you! :D

Lynn: I'm not so sure about it! Heh,
you're thinking of going to mdis too?

April: lol, what's so happening?

Jasmine: Yeah, that's so annoying yah.
Of all the things they can compare.
Tsk tsk.

-: Hahahahs thank you!

Z: Thank you!! But my bestie jess is NOT a wannabe.
She's just young, bitchy.. and my best friend!

Queenie: Yup!

Jespasserby: Awww! Thank you! hahahs

-: Hahahas, thank you!

Grace: Yup. hahas long hair, like a million years ago.

QQ: Jess has no reason to be jealous of anybody,
She has a rock'in curvy and hot body just as well.

Shel: Eh, i dunno the normal price, You can call and ask them? (:

Haha: HHAAHAH! No lah!
My hair so thick i need beijing101 for what!
Hahahahas, so funny!

Felicia: Ahhhh, i think i'm gonna watch the movie like 2, 3 time lor!

Sheryls: Hahahas, thank you babe!

Passby: Haahahahs, thank you!

Shirley G: Awww, don't worry!
You have great boobs and toned body,
they got nth bad to say about you!

PP: ahh, actually you can read the 1st 12 chapter
of midnight sun on Stephanie Meyer's website,
Somebody went to leak the script before she even
completed the book so she's damn upset and she
put it up on the internet for everyone to read. ):
I hope she does continue finishing the book!
And it's damn nice lor.. You'll be soooo smitten by
edward after reading midnight sun!

Gene: Huh? Share what event?

Min: Hahahas, i don't think i'll be able to sleep if i read halfway!
Hahahas, either ways also panda eyes liao,
so might as well reeeead! LOL!

Clare: Ahhh, i'm so glad i have readers who love twilight too!

Kimberly: Ahhhh, saaaaame! *Screams*
New moon made me cried like siao lor.
It is so so so sad and heart wrenching. ):
Okay, i know i'm damn emo. When i told leon that
he was like giving me the "my-gf-is-a-nutcase" look. LOL.

Felicia: hahahahs, yah lah!

Freda: fi-del-lis (:

LOL: Hahahas, whoops. i copied it from my boyf's blog!
Yeeeeeah! twilight twilight!!!

Leena: 157cm! (:











Many of you have been asking what kinda falsies i'm using!
I bought it from bugis street 2nd level.









Gillette Bloggers Event!



Went to the Gillette bloggers event last saturday with Jessica!
Hahahas, they gave us a bag of goodies with
a gillette shaving cream and shaver!
Gonna pass it on to boyf, heh. :x

Arrived at Serenity Cafe at vivocity for the buffet,
They booked the whole restaurant for us! :D
i was a teeeenie weenie bit late!
But apparently, lots of the bloggers are late!



Me and the guy from Gillette :x (I forgot his name!)



Foooood, yums.



This is how Jess looks when she sees fooooood!
She gets like damn high. lol So cute!



Boss Ming from Nuffnang & Jesssss~
He was like so funny, after we took pictures and
he went "ahhh omg, liquify my face please!"








Estee whipped out her polariod and we went crazy!




She's like so cuuuute and petite! it's as if i could
squeezeeeeee her to death if i hug her too tight. LOL!






Ahhh, they are really generous to treat us to a gold class movie!
We were gonna watch 007 quantum of solace~
Ok lah, the james bond isn't as bad as i thought.
But i still prefer Pierce Brosnan as james bonds!

I know he's old already stuff already lah,
But he's like so charismatic!!!

After the buffet wendy suggest that
we head over to the gold class lounge area.
I felt like extremely sua ku cos i've never been to gold class before!


Wendy, Me & Jeeeeeeeess.







Botak Jayden, Jess and meeeee.




Ahhhhh, i love the seat!
And got blanket somemore! Both Jess and I were like all
wrapped up like worms throughout the whole movie!

So comfy! almost fell asleep during the movie heheh.



Estee, Jess, Me & Nadnut! (I love your rainbow hairband! LOL!)
Horrible us! hahahas, we were still happily snapping away
in the cinema like 3 seconds before the movie starts and
everyone was like ahhh, hurry hurry go back to our seats.








After the movie we went back to the restaurant and camwhore!






Issac, Jess, Me and Jayden!



Peggy, Issac, Jayden, Jess, Esther, Meeeeee. (:





Ahhhhh, then we went to Forever 21 and tried to shop,
but we couldn't see anything nice at all!
That's like the saddest thing eveeeeer!


And Jess dragged me to the arcade! @#$%^
Our favourite game was down for maintence!
humpf, then me and jess already changed like 14 bucks -.-






..so we played some stupid games and went to Thai Accent!
At first we only wanted mango sticky rice!
then in the end we ordered another honey baked ribs, tom yum soup.

We're totally into the mango sticky rice there,
With looooooads of coconut. Yums.





See what i mean by her getting high when she sees food!



Loooots of coconut with our mango sticky rice!







We went to Candy Empire and bought caaaaandy!
and cab back to her place cos we wanted to swim!





Humpf, but the bloody sun set already and
we decided to just camwhore and surf the net yadda yadda.



Mickeys are allowed to be rude too!














Ahhh, i just reached home after doing a group shoot with Jess.
My eyes are hurting like heeeeeell, but one group of
photographers are like sooooo darn hilarious.
And i couldn't stop laughing, and once i get into the pose
somebody would say sth to set me off laughing like a maniac again.

One of the photographer was like, oooh, you're leon's gf right.
Lol, my gf is his fan! Hahahahhaa.
Then i was like humpf, is it one of those who are damn mean to me?





Ahhh, they are so interesting.
It makes so much difference when the photographers are
like there more to have fun and have a great time.
When i'm stuck when a bunch of boring
photographers i'd really wanna cry.

And the shoot organizer actually got like 6 guys
to be his "shoot security" LOL! So funny,
it's like my 1st time hearing such things can.
He was like, while shooting, 3 protect you, 3 protect jess.

LOL. Then his "shoot security" sent me home
and i'd glad i'm home aliveeeeee,
Cos he's driving was scary as heeeeeell!





I'm so annoyed by people that sometimes i don't even want to blog at all.
Like, i can't express my emotions and complain on my blog?

I love my readers and everything,
but there are always all these annoying people who will tag
my tagboard and insult my friends and me and stuff?
for what? you're looking for somebody to quarrel
with you thru my tagboard?
That's the kind of entertainment you love?

and when i start to complain, people will say things like,
oooooh, so you do care, comments like
you're a slut etc etc affects you.

Hello, I'm not a freaking god okay.
If you can stand at a corner and let people throw insults
at you and not retaliating completely for the past few years
then you can come and tell me that.

I do not want people insulting my friends etc just to
get a reaction from my friends or whatever you guys wants.










OK! I'm going to go read again!
I'm reading the twilight series again. :D
Ohyah! Click my nuffnang ad before you leave, pretty please!

Oyasumi Nasai, Loves. (:

No comments: